The Learning Planet is a small think tank with big ambitions for change. It’s a platform to support an ongoing enquiry into learning, culture and the sustainability of the planet. We’re asking:
- What kinds of people does the future need? How can we learn fast?
- How can organisations change their cultures to sustain the planet?
- How can creative and cultural organisations contribute to this change?
We’ve thought quite a lot about these questions but still have much more work to do. We offer you our curiosity and our findings so far, and invite you to join us in our enquiry.
We’re interested in opportunities for:
- funded research
- speaking and workshopping
- supporting and working with other thinkers
- demonstration projects and action research in eco-social innovation
If you have any suggestions, do get in touch via the contact form.